Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Projects as of January 26th, 2011

What are projects?

My projects, at least that are relevant to this blog, are any piece of writing that I plan to eventually post here and how they are coming along. I will post one of these updates whenever I feel I need to take inventory of the work I've done, so it could be any length of time between postings on these project updates. Once I post a piece however, they will no longer be mentioned in my project lists. They should show up in a directory post that will put up once I have more things here to be read.

I have an idea!

Good! The latest project post is a good place to share your ideas with me! Feel free to comment and we can talk about it!

Various Stages

  • Vague Concept
  • Note Card
  • Researching
  • Characterization Practice *only for FanFiction*
  • Drabbling
  • Writing
  • Editing
  • Critique
  • Revision
  • Post

The Projects

Title: Pulse
Fandom: None, original
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Moderate to severe gore, disturbing imagery, death, brutal matricide
Summary: Grigori's mother was never proud of him, no matter what he did.
Stage: Critique

Title: Untitled As Of Yet
Fandom: Hetalia Axis Powers
Rating: PG-13 to R
Characters: Hong Kong, England, China, Japan, Canada
Pairings: EnglandxChina
Warnings: Violence, language, WWII, ideologically sensitive material, young!HK, allusions to child-rape
Summary: None yet
Stage: Note Card

No comments:

Post a Comment